travel log: London

Saturday, May 26


hello sweet friends! Kevin and I made it safely to London, we are loving it! 
we seem to have brought the California sunshine, as they are having quite a spell of heat
which means anyone and everyone is wearing swimsuits and laying in the park
i may have been the only one wearing pants, ha!
today we walked A LOT, and it was marvelous... 
Big Ben
Tower Bridge
Parliament
Westminster Abbey
Trafalgar Square
London Bridge
National Gallery (love me some Monet)
and just  incredible markets and food

off to Bath, and Oxford the next few days, and then to Ireland on Tuesday! 

Happy weekend friends! 
love Katie (and Kev too!) 

8 comments :

  1. yeah!!! i'm sure you're having such a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Enjoy :)

    You'll love Bath and Oxford. The Assembly Rooms in Bath are great, as are the Roman Baths (highly recommended). Also the Wild Cafe (http://www.wildcafe.co.uk/) is meant to be great for food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw! y'all look awesome! It looks absolutely stunning there! Can't wait to see more pics and hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I discovered your blog through Marshalls Abroad and I haven't had time to read through it but at first glance I knew I should be a follower so I signed up. LOL I can't wait to read all about your travels and your life....you sound sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I just stumbled across your blog from Marshalls Abroad and I love it! I love you zest for life and love for Jesus. I am so excited to read more and see more about your travels!

    xoxo-denise
    www.gratefullyinpsired.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katie! I also just found your gorgeous blog, then I opened it up and you were in London!:) welcome! I looove your love story, and was just wondering more about your waiting time.. and the process God took you through.. yeah, just curious about that! :) have an amazing time over here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. London is one of my all time favorite cities in the world. Glad you two are enjoying all it has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh. I was just reading another blog about London. You people are making me oh so jealous. Have a great time! I can't wait to go to London and tell YOU all about my trip. Which will probably be ... never. ugh.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you friend:) Your comment will make my day!