some spring bling

Friday, April 18

If you knew me in person, you'd know i'm pretty simple when it comes to make-up. Honestly, I wish I was better and knew all the tricks. But I guess i've just never taken the time to learn! haha However, i'm still a woman, and I love a little shimmer and shine, especially when spring turns the corner into summer and I crave a fresh and beachy look!

Sweet Fannie contacted me about some of her products at Mary Kay. Of course we've all heard of Mary Kay, but I immediately had this misconceived notion that they were super pricey. But when I started looking over their website, I noticed how truly affordable their quality products are!

I had so much fun trying out these new products, and i'm over the moon about how it gave me a little extra glow and pop!

I ordered:
Mineral Eye Color in Sweet Plum {$7} which I used to line my eyes. The purple color gave my green eyes an extra pop!

Creme Eye Color in Beach Blonde {$10) I'm obsessed with this smooth and shimmery cream. I loved how it wasn't too glittery ala 7th grade, but gave me a real glow.

Brunette Definer Pencil  {$10}


 I honestly loved all these products, and plan to restock when I run out. I think the eye cream was my favorite, and am looking at adding the apricot color to my collection!!

As a special gift for you readers, Fannie is offering a 25% off coupon if you order your products through her Mary Kay website.

Here is what you need to do:
1. Go to the site {here}
2. Register and shop
3. Send Fannie an email with your order, and my blog name, Hope Engaged.

an easy peasy way to add some fun glow to your spring and summer look:)

Happy weekend friends,
I hope your Easter is filled with love, laughter, and a beautiful awe of our Savior's resurrection.
He has risen! He has risen Indeed!

love Katie 

6 comments :

  1. You are so beautiful friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mary Kay products. Very nice makeup also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Kay lipstick has always been my favorite, and no, as far as makeup goes, they really aren't pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Kay mascara is my favorite! They've got some good stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous! you're so beautiful you absolutely do not need any makeup lady! i think i need to try MK products now!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you friend:) Your comment will make my day!