Yard Sale Style: A litte country

Friday, November 14




TGIF, right? {whenever I say that expression, I still think of Full House, Family Matters, and Boy Meets World! anyone else?} This week was crazy for me, but filled with so many new adventures. Regardless, i'm glad it's the weekend!

I'm actually headed up to visit my family this weekend, and it feels so right. I grew up in an adorable community nestled in Northern California, with a beautiful park running through it, a gorgeous brick university bubbling with students and energy, and a tight-knit community. Growing up, all I wanted was to break free from our little town and see the world. I always swore up and down i'd never move back, but now i'm pinning to park myself back in this sweet place. It's funny how God gives new eyes for old places.

My parents have this gorgeous home, and my favorite feature is the fire place. At night, when it's cold and blustery outside, the fire roars on, and my mom {who is a hosting queen} makes a yummy dinner and we sit long and talk much. So much laughter. So needless to say, i'm looking forward to a weekend home. I'm also getting to stay with one of my best friends from college, and she's planning a dinner with a bunch of college friends I haven't seen in a while. Oh man, I love reunions!!

Last Saturday my friend Diana came yard sailing with me. We hit the jackpot friends. I know I say that every week, but this week was especially good! I found the most adorable shirts and dresses (A few unique tops from Urban Outfitters and Anthropolgie for the win!!), and have worn one almost every day this week! This dress is from American Rag, and I got it for $1. The earrings were $1, and the purse I got for $3~ hooray!

Hope your weekend is full of joy and rest, just a like a good weekend should be!

Happy Friday!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you friend:) Your comment will make my day!